Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thoughts

It was quite heart warming to see the large turnout in DC on 9/12/09. This huge march for freedom could not be ignored. This was truly a grass-roots effort. There was no 'leader'. Instead, there was one mind - liberty versus tyranny and the love of our country. There were many, many more people who were there in spirit, I for one.

What I would like to know is are liberty-loving Americans racists? Are they 'Nazis' or 'Fascists'? I am a liberty-loving American. I am a believer-in-the-free-market American. How does that make me a racist, a Nazi, or a Fascist? By definition RNFs hate the free market economy and love big government. It appears to me that many in government are the Racists/Nazis/Fascists.

Some friends and family members look at the world through very different eyes than I, and yet we get along regardless. I truly believe with all of my heart that most of the people in this country are beyond racial/class divisiveness. However, it seems that many in government cling to this divisiveness, probably with the thought that divided those who love liberty will fall.

Regardless of how long this decline into tyranny has been going on, it's getting worse now. Now is what matters.

I have been fighting against all of this for some time, and I had a lot to learn and I am still learning. I love liberty. I love the free-market and capitalism. I love making my own choices. I love the excellent health care we get in the USA. I love how giving and kind most Americans are and how we really pull together when disaster strikes. I love many things about my country.

The bottom line is do we want to have a big central government ruling and lording over us? I don't.

IT'S NOW OR NEVER. WE MUST STOP THE TYRANNY. TYRANNY LIKE RUST NEVER SLEEPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment